Outpost Police Rank Status 41
- agnt bEnforcer0%Enforcer☗☗★★★
- △lukep11804General General100%Elite
- △FrostFireWolf (BlitzCat1.0 on Steam/R6S)Lieutenant General100%General General
- Tango-OctoberLieutenant General0%General General
- GTenMillionLieutenant General0%General General
- coolguyLieutenant General0%General General
- BMSAwesomenessMajor General0%Lieutenant General
- △BroBrineMajor General50%Lieutenant General
- WaddleMajor General50%Lieutenant General
- kjack1111Major General0%Lieutenant General
- endriklos977Major General0%Lieutenant General
- Deadrrety101 (CodingTheDead)Brigadier0%Major General
- xXbluecubeXxBrigadier33%Major General
- ▲kb2003Brigadier0%Major General
- cishsunBrigadier50%Major General
- △Sonue EmpireMajor100%Colonel
- PsychicInfinity1st Lieutenant0%Captain
- TheDestoyer12341st Lieutenant0%Captain
- NuclearRod1st Lieutenant0%Captain
- superex1st Lieutenant0%Captain
- ▲Shane1st Lieutenant100%Captain
- ▲Orchface1st Lieutenant33%Captain
- ▲evsyukov1st Lieutenant0%Captain
- DestructusLieutenant0%1st Lieutenant
Login to chat.
The Outpost Police Rank system is dynamic, your progress is shown daily.
The Top bar displays your accumulated activity on the current segment. (starts at 0% on the day of the status)
The bottom bar shows how many segments are completed or needed to be completed to rank up.
(solid segment = completed)
Currently the monthly activity requirement to rank up is 3 forum visits and 2 posts.
(officers with less activity than that will not complete a rank up or progress segment)
Note: The arrow in front of the name shows a Rank change or progress made on the last status.
▲ Ranked up (new badge)
△ Progress (segment completed)
Note 2: For the Elite Members each completed segment equals a new star, and 5 stars equals a new shield.
Note 3: In order to become an OP member, first you have to be part of the AD Unit.
When you accumulate 15 points of rep (reputation) you will be automatically added to the AD unit.
If you have questions please reply to this Topic