Rules of Online Conduct:
Last updated on August 15, 2018
By subscribing to Rival Rebels you agree to follow these rules:
- Respect others, no flame wars, no bullying, and refrain from using rude, racial, profane or hateful language in your chat, posts, usernames, uploaded imagery or embedded media, even if it is censored out.
- You will not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, reveal personal information or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or of Rival Rebels staff.
- We do not tolerate “FOG” (Fear, Obligation, Guilt tactics) or emotional blackmailing in this community.
- You will not engage in activity that is false or misleading or that is harmful to you, others (including children), Rival Rebels, Rodol Phito, Rodol Phito’s work, or Rival Rebels partners (e.g., transmitting viruses, communicating hate speech, “trolling”, or advocating violence against others).
- You will not flood the chat or chat rooms with messages (spamming), be it in text or VoIP (voice over IP).
- Your USERNAME or DISPLAY NAME will not include:
- Racial, profane, vulgar, obscene, sexist, defamatory, discriminatory or hateful words or words which are otherwise objectionable.
- Names of existing war criminals, murderers, rapists, or terrorist organizations.
- Words related to “FOG” (Fear, Obligation, Guilt tactics) or emotional blackmailing.
- Names of illegal drugs, controlled substances, narcotics, or criminal activity words.
- Another person’s name, with the intent to impersonate that person.
- Names subject to the rights or trademarks of any other person or entity without authorization.
- Names of deities, religious figures, cults or religious leaders.
- World leaders, presidents, celebrity or media personalities names.
- Names that circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) these rules by using partial sentences, incomplete words, misspellings, alternative spellings or leet (leet speak, replacing vowels with numbers).
- You will not generate, publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate content, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, hateful or unlawful topic, material or information (Including gang, cult or terrorist organization’s recruitment propaganda or material for the advocation of violence).
- You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses without their consent, (including reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other visitor or user of the Online Services).
- You will not share your User Account, nor grant access to your User Account to anyone else, or access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
- You will not use anyone else’s User Account at any time. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any User Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift, or trade any User Account.
- You will not create false identities or secondary User Accounts to mislead others or to exploit the game or the Online Services features and or functionality.
- You will not gain (or attempt to gain) unauthorized access to the Online Services, data, User Account or connected network by any means, nor will you probe, scan or test the vulnerability in the security or authentication measures of the Online Services.
- You will not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- You will not institute attacks upon Rival Rebels servers or otherwise disrupt Rival Rebels Game or Websites, nor restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Rival Rebels Online Services, software or other content.
- You will not upload corrupted files, or files that contain viruses, spyware, malware, trojan horses, worms, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You will not make inappropriate use of the Game help service or the flag buttons or send untruthful reports to members of Rival Rebels Units.
- You will not exploit bugs or glitches in the Rival Rebels game or Online Services. (If you find a bug or a glitch, let us know about it instead of using the exploit for your own benefit).
- You will not use Cheats or Hacks, including third party programs, client-side hacks, scripts, automation software (bots), macros, edited game files or anything else that may give you an unfair advantage in the game or any content or services.
- You will not create Cheats or assist third parties in any way to create or use Cheats. This includes promoting or posting links to websites that provide or promote Cheats or Hacks.
- You will not directly or indirectly disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with the operation of software designed to prevent or report the use of Cheats.
- You will not upload, use or otherwise make available via Rival Rebels, files that contain images, photographs, patents, trade secrets, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) of any party unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- You may not download any file posted by another user of the Chat or Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You will not buy, or sell any Rival Rebels Game Currencies and/or game-related items for real-world money, nor will you use Rival Rebels to buy or sell goods or services for any business purpose. This includes advertising, promoting, or posting links to websites that buy or sell any Rival Rebels Game Currencies and/or game-related items for real-world money.
- You will not use Rival Rebels in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, advertising, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Rival Rebels has no obligation to monitor the Forums post or Chat messages. However, we reserve the right to review any materials submitted to the Rival Rebels Chat or posted to the Rival Rebels Forums and to remove any materials at our sole discretion.
- These rules are not final, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate disruptive users’ access to our Online Services and games at any time without notice, even if their behavior doesn’t fall under any of the above rules directly.
Rival Rebels Rules of Online Conduct may be revised periodically to reflect changes. We will date the current rules revision at the top of this page to indicate when these rules were last updated. Please feel free to review Rival Rebels Rules of Online Conduct every time you access or use our Online Services or games to make sure that you have reviewed the most recent version.
Notes: You may access the Online Services through a variety of internet-capable devices, including mobile devices. Don’t let the use of the Online Services distract you from observing traffic laws and personal safety. Including but not limited to healthy habits, family and social interaction, education, work schedules and/or other duties. The structure of the game and the Online Services does not required your constant attention or activity. Your progress (if any) will remain intact and be available as you left it, for the next time you access your User Account.
(Disclaimer: We refrain from using gore, explicit violence or very stressful situations).