Please click here to join us and play!

Community Generated Translations

4 years ago
#33 Quote
About community generated translations:

Warning: as established in section 9 of the Terms Of Service, all the contributions you submit, post, suggest, including but not limited to translations, are treated as part of the UGC (user generated content) and belong to Rival Rebels. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT RIVAL REBELS IS NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY USE OF ANY CONTRIBUTIONS THAT YOU PROVIDE, AND NO OBLIGATION IS CREATED ON RIVAL REBELS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REVIEWING, ACKNOWLEDGING, OR RETURNING ANY MATERIALS RELATING TO THE CONTRIBUTIONS. YOU AGREE THAT IF RIVAL REBELS MAKES USE OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS, WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO COMPENSATE OR CREDIT YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS.

So please be careful with what you VOLUNTARILY submit because you lose any rights you have on it.
This makes it possible for Rodol and Rival Rebels to incorporate user generated content, without having to worry about someone suing us for using it. It also lets us delete, share, or edit translations, posts or comments that you make in the website and or game.

Your participation in the community generated translations must be approved at our sole discretion and is subject to the Termination Policy in instances we identify behavior we believe to be abusive, fraudulent, or not aligned with the spirit of the program. We reserve the right to suspend the Community Generated Translations Program at any time for any reason or no reason.

You participation in the community generated translations is completely VOLUNTARY and your participation will have no bearing whatsoever on your compliance with the EULA, the TOS or relationship with us. In that case, if you wish to participate, you may be rewarded.

Any reward we provide is, and always be, under our sole discretion. Also, any submitted translations you provide have no monetary value and will never be redeemable for any sum of money from us, you, or any third party at any time.

Thank you!

Ok, all of this legal framework is necessary because we want to be sure that you understand and agree that whatever contribution you make is VOLUNTARY, UNSOLICITED and does not create any relationship between you and Rival Rebels as established in section 9 of the Terms Of Service.
4 years ago
#34 Quote
@Black_Darte, well those are the conditions you, and any other translator, must agree to. I read your chat, (yes, the chat is still not finished, but it is very close). I have part of the system to translate the site and the game on the production line. I just finished working on the store, forum ranks, fixing a million glitches and tightening up security.

Thank you for your patience and support!
4 years ago
#35 Quote
@rodol noted and agreed but some questions
1) The "deal" we have pass is steal in mesure
2) can i have all in game text on a join file don't care the support
3)How i procead to geave you the alrady done trenslation
4) do we will have spetial icon for the job it will do fine if the deal is no more
PS take time the main game and site are more important the translations frame
it can be put on the back for a time it's not like you are notified all the time for it.    
As alway sory for my avreage eng my French is far better
Black's out
4 years ago
#1035 Quote
Don't worry, your support will be rewarded accordingly. :)
Translators will enter and edit text using a web form that link to each specific content (website and game).  
Only approved translators will have access to their specific language.
Hold on to any translations you have already made until I finish the input form. Then you can copy paste it into the right box.
The translator tag will display only after the reward is in place.

Yeah, I'm still very busy making the new site stable and effective.

Thank you for your support!
4 years ago
#1036 Quote
oh, nice

where can we submit translations?
it's not what it looks like, i swear
4 years ago
#1037 Quote
@Thebobcat the site dose not support them at the moment but it will in a future update keep them in your computer and subscribe to this topic and you will be notified when ready
Black's out
4 years ago
#1057 Quote
I could maybe help you for translating it into German.
4 years ago
#1059 Quote
@Rhodes3 I honly entand to traduce if french as i'am not entanding to do other theh this one as I dont have any knowledge in other language then french english and the very basic for spanish and belgian but far to be able to do it my self but feel free to take the post for the german as long as you follow the rules set up by the "boss"
Black's out
4 years ago
#1100 Quote
Any way we could pin this @Rodol?
4 years ago
#1101 Quote
Stewy wrote:
Any way we could pin this @Rodol?

Hey stew, you just need to go Edit Topic on the top and set it to Sticky. I have done it :)