Please click here to join us and play!

is the game free/will the game be free?

4 years ago
#1089 Quote
Thanks for the history class offer, but 2 things, lol.
1. The rep system is not in place yet, I'm working on the plugin that does that right now, actually.
2. When the plugin is finished, there will be more than one way to gain rep. For example, logging into the game servers will give rep, using the chat, being upvoted, asking questions on the forum, etc. Each of these categories are capped at 1 rep per day individually, so repeatedly reconnecting to the game server wont give you more and more rep :P. You gain more rep by doing one of each, and get bonuses to these categories when you are in a faction or guild.
4 years ago
#1143 Quote
@rodol you said something about buying ranks in the store, can you say more?
1 year ago
#1496 Quote
hopefully not, since buying games is always better than simply getting free ones, its the same way with music and movies, it helps support the creators, which, consequently, allows them make higher-quality content later
1 year ago
#1498 Quote
woodcutter96 wrote:
hopefully not, since buying games is always better than simply getting free ones, its the same way with music and movies, it helps support the creators, which, consequently, allows them make higher-quality content later

Not entirely true. In terms of the Indie market, i agree. However in the AAA gaming scene, they've been raising prices with lower quality products for the most part. There have been outliers like say, Returnal or Elden Ring, but a good chunk of AAA games despite now costing $60 to $70(which mind you were that high originally due to physical copies which is mostly irrelevant now since most games are shipped digitally now.) tend to release in a poor, unfinished state lacking the quality one would normally expect from that price tag. Some dont even recover.
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)