Please click here to join us and play!

Idea Suggestion & UGC Rules

4 years ago
#1065 Quote
@Rhodes3 and @MrAnimator. Not 100% sure if this applies to ships as well but I know it applies to the shaper structures. The size of it doesn't make it laggier. Each piece nomatter the size has the same amount of resource demand. This is why shaper structure blueprints will be block based and not size based. If this DOES apply to ships then massive ships will be a lot easier to add. Entities ALREADY move with ships. Heck rodol demonstrates flying a punk tank and standing on the hatch door while firing his plasma cannons because it is a feature. If this doesn't convince you then let me just say rodol CURRENTLY plans to have some PRETTY big ships. Not really going to say much more since I don't want to spill everything we talk about and will just let rodol handle that when he decides to. Remember it MIGHT not be possible to make something but rodol is EXTREMELY devoted to making things of insane coolness happen and keeps working on things and trying to find work-arounds until they are possible.
4 years ago
#1066 Quote
@Loop @MrAnimator
For the ships I had a concept like Star Citizen in mind and that game works brilliantly with massive starships and you can walk around in them while someone else flies them and 100 other players in giant ships try to blow each other up(sorry for this tremendous exaggeration).
4 years ago
#1067 Quote
I was thinking more like EVE online. The large ships are stationary while smaller ships move. Both can attack.

Given the large battles that occur in that game, this setup does make it easier to handle battles.
Every Sci-Fi story needs at least one Paddy in it
4 years ago
#1068 Quote
The ships I know of right now will be able to move and be walked around on but seem to have more of a air to surface attack method rather than air to air. So you will need smaller ships to fight them or just use one that is flying much higher than it. Mainly the bombing platform is what I am thinking of. That is going to be faction owned and made but pretty big (Not star citizen 100 player ship big) and drop nukes like a carpet bomb.
4 years ago
#1069 Quote
Fair enough, as long as I can nuke everywhere in style, I'm happy
4 years ago
#1091 Quote
Change Fleet Admiral rank name to Grand Admiral

Reasons: Sounds better and more powerful
Forum Moderator Unit Administrator
Outpost Police Fleet Admiral
Expanse Bureau Director
4 years ago
#1092 Quote
some1sour wrote:

Just an additional rank:

MON-ster

Also, could a timer be added to the nuke dropping from ships? Just something that allows a quick getaway after dropping a nuke yet would require good timing and accuracy.
4 years ago
#1093 Quote
How about a holster to put your nukes on on the rave bike?
I don't know where you'd put your legs but I'm sure
you'll find a comfortable position. Two nuke racks on the side of the hover bike,
or maybe like one of those passenger seats where you
have them ride on the side of you, but instead of people, it's NUKES!
4 years ago
#1095 Quote
some1sour wrote:

Fleet Admiral sounds better in my opinion. Sounds more legit to me uwu
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
4 years ago
#1097 Quote
Stewy wrote:
How about a holster to put your nukes on on the rave bike?
I don't know where you'd put your legs but I'm sure
you'll find a comfortable position. Two nuke racks on the side of the hover bike,
or maybe like one of those passenger seats where you
have them ride on the side of you, but instead of people, it's NUKES!

"Gonna take my nuke down the Old Town Road
I'm gonna ride till my nuke explodes"

This nuke holster thing sounds like it's a delivery bike for nukes instead of the nuke bike in the game.

Should be able to do 'Pizza Time' but with nukes