Please click here to join us and play!

Idea Suggestion & UGC Rules

4 years ago
#1125 Quote
how about a helmet dat looks like and old cuboid tv?
4 years ago
#1142 Quote
@Digital4RR keep your responses to ONE message. You do not need to make another post for every idea you get. There is an edit button.
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
3 years ago
#1274 Quote
Missiles, tsar bombs nuke
3 years ago
#1307 Quote
joey wrote:
Missiles, tsar bombs nuke

Joey,missiles might be added anyways but not sure. They might actually use torpedos or smthng. And about the tsar nuke, we cant just add everything from the mod into the game. We'll probably get the theo, since it makes a brief appearance in the book. But more nukes will come so not sure.
1 year ago
#1463 Quote
hello! I have a couple of good ideas about games ... in what topic would you advise me to express them?
1 year ago
#1465 Quote
AliceOrk wrote:
hello! I have a couple of good ideas about games ... in what topic would you advise me to express them?
This thread works fine, just try to keep it to one post. Edit if you have more ideas.
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)