Please click here to join us and play!

early access

3 weeks ago
#1319 Quote
i am thinking of buying the big edition but a want dungeons and quests but i dont want to sped extra money on will this content be on the big edition soon?
3 weeks ago
#1320 Quote
The funder editions just for early access, and better gear. You will be able to get most content for free when the game is out by doing quests, crafting, ect.
Rival Rebels' Finest Administrator
Forum Moderator Unit Administrator
Outpost Police Fleet Admiral
Expanse Bureau Director
just a potato
3 weeks ago
#1321 Quote
i dont get that
3 weeks ago
#1322 Quote
you can reply with a simpal yes or no
3 weeks ago
#1324 Quote
It will not be out for awhile most likely. The game is still really early in development. Most people buying funder editions are to help with finding bugs and stuff rather than an actual playthrough of the game.
Probably RR's only furry. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(FrostiFur Whyler#2044) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
3 weeks ago
#1325 Quote
The editions currently for sale are "early access" editions of the game and all the stuff listed is bonus content you get. It is planned to have structures you can raid, not sure how close that would be to a dungeon though. When new game features are added they are added to ALL editions. These structures would be part of that whenever they get made. Quests are planned last I checked, they will also be added whenever they are made.
3 weeks ago
#1326 Quote
thx