Please click here to join us and play!

RR Game Stuck In Loading Screen

3 years ago
#1337 Quote

Pretty much explained in the topic title, when starting up the game it gets stuck right at the loading screen. The game also stops responding.
3 years ago
#1338 Quote
Oh, i've seen this before. Try going to %AppData%, up one folder, then into LocalLow, and then delete the Rival Rebels directory. These are cache files, they are probably just stale. Launching the game should regenerate them and ask you to log in. Lmk how it goes!
3 years ago
#1339 Quote
Oh yea this... Yea, this glitch is infamous. 85% of everybody here has seen it.
3 years ago
#1340 Quote
Thanks, it worked, I can get into the game now.
3 years ago
#1408 Quote
My loading screen gets stuck, too.I uninstalled and reinstalled the game already and deleted the folder 2 times. It´s still not working. What can be the reason? Can somebody help me?
3 years ago
#1409 Quote
Sorry about that. Please make sure there's no firewall blocking it. (check the windows firewall).

1- Select the “Start” button, then type “firewall“.
2- Select the “Windows Defender Firewall” option.
3- Choose the “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall” option in the left pane.

4. On the next screen, check the little box next to the program that you want to unblock in Windows Firewall.

Note: Checking the box allows the program to access network resources on your computer.

5. If the program that you want to unblock is not listed, click on Allow another app… button.

6. Next, choose the App or Program from the list and click on Add. If the program is not listed, click on the Browse button and select the program from its location on your computer.
3 years ago
#1410 Quote
But it worked earlier
3 years ago
#1411 Quote
Did it work after you installed it the first time or after you deleted the Rival Rebels folder?
3 years ago
#1412 Quote
Yes, it worked when I ran it the first time, but after logging out I couldn´t restart it, whatever I tried to do.
3 years ago
#1413 Quote
Ok, do not reinstall, just delete the RR folder, make sure you are logged out and then try to login again. Please let me know if it works.
(go to %AppData%, up one folder, then into LocalLow, and then delete the Rival Rebels directory)