Please click here to join us and play!

Heyo

1 month ago
#1341 Quote
It's been a while hasn't it? I hope you guys have been doing well in these trying times and that you are safe and happy. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will to returning (to a degree) on the forums and discord (and game when I learn how to play better ;D). I'm aware that this community has changed a good deal since the last time   I've been on and I'm still trying to remember everyone. With that being said  I am looking to return to my work with the IC unit (which I was a member and head of for a while) and helping shape that unit as I have done before. I don't really have much else to say other that I'm happy, healthy and looking forward to the next chapter of Rival Rebels.
1 month ago
#1342 Quote
welcome back man
Rival Rebels' Finest Administrator
Forum Moderator Unit Administrator
Outpost Police Fleet Admiral
Expanse Bureau Director
1 month ago
#1343 Quote
Welcome back! Also make sure to spend all your rep on ranks!
1 month ago
#1344 Quote
welcome back :D
1 of da 2 only IC members
rules over 3 dimensions
established a future empire
just a dude who lives in a broom closet
1 month ago
#1345 Quote
Just used some bought the highest rank and now I don't have any left ;)
1 month ago
#1346 Quote
lukep11804 wrote:
. With that being said  I am looking to return to my work with the IC unit (which I was a member and head of for a while) and helping shape that unit as I have done before.

ooh, it feels good for me and max to not be the only members in IC. Let us make IC great again.
rules over 3 dimensions
1 month ago
#1347 Quote
eite_mlgbro wrote:
. With that being said  I am looking to return to my work with the IC unit (which I was a member and head of for a while) and helping shape that unit as I have done before.
ooh, it feels good for me and max to not be the only members in IC. make IC great again, luke.

ayyy I'm looking forward to working with y'all. IC has always been my unit
1 month ago
#1348 Quote
but you'll have to give up your fm role because of checks and balances(to keep one unit from growing more powerful than the other)
rules over 3 dimensions
1 month ago
#1349 Quote
eite_mlgbro wrote:
but you'll have to give up your fm role because of checks and balances(to keep one unit from growing more powerful than the other)

oh how the times have changed lmao. Yeah I'm fine with that, I was never as into FM. I've done more with IC
1 month ago
#1357 Quote
It's good to see you from a long time. Welcome back man.
It would be nice to see another member in IC since I'll join soon.