Please click here to join us and play!

Heyo

3 weeks ago
#1366 Quote
Good to see you back Luke. ^w^
Probably RR's only furry. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(FrostiFur Whyler#2044) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
3 weeks ago
#1367 Quote
FrostiFur wrote:
Good to see you back Luke. ^w^

ayy good to be back, lets get it
3 weeks ago
#1368 Quote
Welcome back...

TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!!
3 weeks ago
#1369 Quote
yes luke, welcome to the era of coronavirus, WWIII almost happening, riots all over the country, Mr. Peanut ded, Kobe ded. *sorry if I'm brooding too much that it scares u*
1 of da 2 only IC members
rules over 3 dimensions
established a future empire
just a dude who lives in a broom closet
3 weeks ago
#1370 Quote
eite_mlgbro wrote:
yes luke, welcome to the era of coronavirus, WWIII almost happening, riots all over the country, Mr. Peanut ded, Kobe ded. *sorry if I'm brooding too much that it scares u*

Just because I wasn't on RR doesn't mean I lived in a cave for the past 2 years.
2 weeks ago
#1372 Quote
Hey! I've been inactive myself for a while. Really hasn't been much to do while the game is still getting worked on. I think with more people joining and returning we can really have a lot of fun. (E.G. Circuits, Dogfights, Deltoid Spam). All of it was really fun and I don't feel like many people have been playing the game to see how fun it truly can be. I would really like to try my best to be as active as possible in the community, and it's really cool seeing you back Luke after so long. I think the last time you actually were having a conversation on here was when you left for summer camp haha
\-(-_-)-/
"I am Stewy"
2 weeks ago
#1373 Quote
Stewy wrote:
Hey! I've been inactive myself for a while. Really hasn't been much to do while the game is still getting worked on. I think with more people joining and returning we can really have a lot of fun. (E.G. Circuits, Dogfights, Deltoid Spam). All of it was really fun and I don't feel like many people have been playing the game to see how fun it truly can be. I would really like to try my best to be as active as possible in the community, and it's really cool seeing you back Luke after so long. I think the last time you actually were having a conversation on here was when you left for summer camp haha

Yeah I've just been at summer camp for the past two years ahaha. Yeah its nice just to talk to everyone, on game or not. I'm looking forward to it :).