Please click here to join us and play!

Can't log into game

3 years ago
#1351 Quote
I know this is the second post I've made recently about not being able to play the game, but I can't log in to the game. It tells me I have the wrong email or password. I know for a fact I have the correct email or password, as I even changed my password to see if that was the issue. I tried retyping the password and the email and even tried copying and pasting my email.
3 years ago
#1352 Quote
try uninstalling it and reinstalling it chishsun.
1 of da 2 only IC members
rules over 3 dimensions
porting the rival rebels mod over to 1.12.2

just a cringe weeb
3 years ago
#1353 Quote
Thanks for the reply, I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and it didn't work, unfortunately.
3 years ago
#1355 Quote
I restarted the servers, could you try going to %AppData%, up a folder, into LocalLow and deleting the Rival Rebels directory, and then trying again?
3 years ago
#1356 Quote
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that didn't work either.
3 years ago
#1358 Quote
Hmm, can you try resetting password and trying again now that the website is restarted?
3 years ago
#1359 Quote
That didn't work either, unfortunately.
3 years ago
#1360 Quote
I just noticed, its not actually saying that I have the wrong email/password, it says awaiting response(which I assumed was it checking if the login was correct) and then it stops at about halfway through and shakes, which for some reason I assumed meant I got the password wrong. Maybe it can't communicate with the server for some reason?
3 years ago
#1362 Quote
Maybe firewall shenanigans? I really have no idea, I tried from two machines on two accounts and they both work here. Can you check firewall settings maybe?
1 year ago
#1473 Quote
it also happens to me when you can’t enter the game, it gives all sorts of errors, the same with the mail that it’s not correct ..... it’s just a system glitch ... you need to wait a while and try to log in again and everything will turn out, I’m more than sure)Но недавно я нашел и установил классный мод  
https://99minecraft.com/mods/modular-force-field-system-mod-1-7-10/ ,
который делает его круче и интереснее!
Я хотел бы поделиться этой информацией с вами!