Please click here to join us and play!

Summer award boost

3 years ago
#1375 Quote
I wanted to thank you all for your ongoing support, by giving the most active of you a free Garage edition copy for you to gift to a friend or family. These $16 Garage editions will eventually be adjusted to feature the contents described on the store’s page but, for now, these will perform the same as all the other early access editions.
The idea behind this promotion is to boost awareness, have more players, and thank you guys for your help!

You guys are awesome and I don't have many ways to thank you.

How it works: You can ask a friend or family to make a Rival Rebels account. After the account is active, please reply to this thread with the account’s username and I will award the Garage edition to it. The Garage edition is legit and is NOT temporary, the only temporary part is the extra content given during early access.

These promotional editions are only to be gifted and not for sale.

Your part in this promotion is totally voluntary, if you prefer to opt out, just tell me and please don't feel obligated.

Who gets an edition:

Sour
Max
Frosti
Elite
Bee
Mr.Animator
Digital
Jackhammer
Superex
Bobcat

Sorry if I missed anyone that has been active during the last few months, please tell me if I need to include someone else that should get it.

Also, ping the guys so everybody sees this post. Thank you!!

Happy summer!
3 years ago
#1376 Quote
By Frosty, you mean me?
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
3 years ago
#1377 Quote
My bad, yes sorry!
3 years ago
#1378 Quote
rodol wrote:
My bad, yes sorry!
No worries, thanks for fixing it. And thanks for this, I'll offer it to my fiance tonight :3
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
3 years ago
#1379 Quote
wee1594

he is my IRL brother :D
3 years ago
#1380 Quote
ashleyjeweldavis

My fiance :3
3 years ago
#1381 Quote
Cheers man!

It's been great in this community, and the game, even with it's bug's is still great craic.

Can't wait to see further updates and how the new game engine works!
Every Sci-Fi story needs at least one Paddy in it
3 years ago
#1382 Quote
I have granted Garage Edition to those two accounts. Welcome wee1594 and ashleyjeweldavis! :)

@MrAnimator Thank you, I'm doing my best!
3 years ago
#1383 Quote
RR community is getting bigger and will continue to get bigger. Very nice.
3 years ago
#1384 Quote
Bump, anyone else have a friend to give a copy to?