Please click here to join us and play!

Things we NEED in RR

3 years ago
#1405 Quote
As you all know, rival rebels is still just in alpha stage, and not everything is gonna work right now. However, there are some features that we need to implement for better or for worse.

1. We absolutely need a kind  of lock on system. I know I have mentioned this before, but I am saying it again so I can clarify it.

2. We all could use a better and more reliable blueprint system. At the time of this post, it is currently primitive, and could be updated in the future.

3. We all could use this one: The ability to carry nearly all objects in-game. Things like hover bikes or pods. Also relating to this, we need some vehicles like the Corsair to be able to store more objects like crates.
1 year ago
#1495 Quote
4: a server status indicator to check whether or not the game server is online
5: an in-game feedback/bug reporting feature like the one subnautica has
8 months ago
#1521 Quote
6. some sort of storage bay on vehicles like the corsair would love if it was kinda modular(different modules to carry different things like a rack to hold rods)
7. being able to turn the Nuke bike into a double seater Rave
8.uh the old control panel ui for the Corsair
1 month ago
#7552 Quote
I agree with pretty much all of these points. I'm making a better modular system for vehicle assembly.
1 month ago
#7553 Quote
rodol wrote:
I agree with pretty much all of these points. I'm making a better modular system for vehicle assembly.
what if Hear me out Literal vehicle assemblers instead of having to repaint your rave or corsair every time you get blown up by the drone things you could paint it from the machine and have it automatically apply every time you spawn the vehicle with the customization you chose like instead of 3 mini bays for batteries on the corsair a large bay capable of carrying multiple crates or a double seater nuke rave
1 month ago
#7554 Quote
That is definitely planned. A lot of things are manual right now but the goal is to have things be more streamlined to make playing easier