Please click here to join us and play!

Make THe GAME FREE FOR EARLY ACCESS

1 month ago
#1419 Quote
the early access needs to be free. who would spend 20 dollars if the game probably wont even work!!!
1 month ago
#1420 Quote
That's just not how early access works. The price of the game is there so Rodol can afford to continue development. If he was making it free, it would take 10+ years to finish as he wouldnt be able to afford to work on it nearly as much as he can currently. Rodol is not a AAA dev studio. He is basically a one man team. He doesn't have the funds to just throw away on dev costs. Besides, the game isnt unreasonably priced for early access.
Probably RR's only furry. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(FrostiFur Whyler#2044) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
1 month ago
#1421 Quote
RedRanjerJ09 wrote:
the early access needs to be free. who would spend 20 dollars if the game probably wont even work!!!

It's a beta. It's not complete, which is why it is early access. The full release will be available when Rodol conpletes the game, which will be a long time to wait. Please understand that, like Frosti said, he is a one man team, and needs crowd funds to support the game and website. Nothing is free.

Edit: I fixed my name spelling because OCD sucks lmao. ~Frosti
3 weeks ago
#1429 Quote
Man just wait for the shooter edition to come out its like 6 bucks