Please click here to join us and play!

Ok.

3 months ago
#1419 Quote
Would you at LEAST add space ships to the mod? That would at least do me ONE favor (Oh and btw plz add better names to the rival rebels book, they are so cringey lol. Sergeant Vast, Talkie, so much cringe!) Oh and also how do you even make games? All I have is unreal engine 4.
3 months ago
#1420 Quote
That's just not how early access works. The price of the game is there so Rodol can afford to continue development. If he was making it free, it would take 10+ years to finish as he wouldnt be able to afford to work on it nearly as much as he can currently. Rodol is not a AAA dev studio. He is basically a one man team. He doesn't have the funds to just throw away on dev costs. Besides, the game isnt unreasonably priced for early access.
Probably RR's only furry. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(FrostiFur Whyler#2044) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
3 months ago
#1421 Quote
RedRanjerJ09 wrote:
the early access needs to be free. who would spend 20 dollars if the game probably wont even work!!!

It's a beta. It's not complete, which is why it is early access. The full release will be available when Rodol conpletes the game, which will be a long time to wait. Please understand that, like Frosti said, he is a one man team, and needs crowd funds to support the game and website. Nothing is free.

Edit: I fixed my name spelling because OCD sucks lmao. ~Frosti
2 months ago
#1429 Quote
Man just wait for the shooter edition to come out its like 6 bucks
1 month ago
#1441 Quote
Where would Rodol earn money then? Almost every single game I've seen in early access costs money.
1 month ago
#1442 Quote
i wouldn't be complaining if i were u because 42 bucks in my country is like 80 bucks and you don't see me complaining
1 month ago
#1443 Quote
RedRanjerJ09 wrote:
I read the replies finally. I know that rodol needs money, but I think at least a small version should be free. I don't know how I would be able to scrape together $42 for the smallest version. My parents probably wont even let me buy the shooter version when it comes out.

I told you before, and I do not like repeating myself. Rodol needs money to keep the game and website running. He might make a free version when the game is complete, but that's up to him. For now, crowdfunding is the way he's going right now. Please understand that this is an incomplete game without a development team. Again, Rodol is doing this solo.
3 weeks ago
#1444 Quote
RedRanjerJ09 wrote:
Would you at LEAST add space ships to the mod? That would at least do me ONE favor (Oh and btw plz add better names to the rival rebels book, they are so cringey lol. Sergeant Vast, Talkie, so much cringe!) Oh and also how do you even make games? All I have is unreal engine 4.

RedRanjer, the support the mod is basically over, he's migrated to the game. About the book names, he's not going to change them just because you don't like it. For the last question, if you want to make your own game, please find your own resources to do so, and not ask in a game forum.
3 weeks ago
#1445 Quote
RedRanjerJ09 wrote:
I mean the book is done so no more updates to it and the space ships to the mod thingy, well you see the mod is a sci-fi thats not in the complete future we may have anti matter nukes but we use planes to use them and the bunkers are just like how they are today. but the game is a sci fi in the future with space ships and bigger lazers. Plus the mod is discontinued and and updates are unofficial.