Please click here to join us and play!

Discord Server

3 weeks ago
#19 Quote
Use the !ticket <reason> to create a support ticket.
To get your funder role create a support ticket

If you are an OP, EB, or TL use the commands !outpostpolice, !expansebureau, or !tradelords command

All commands are view able by Using !list

Please Read All the rules in the text channel #rules

Any and all rules will be enforced by the FM who are given the @moderator role. Please listen to what they say unless it's A: a joke, B: Will get you in trouble or C: If it's plain stupid. Use common sense. If a FM Orders you to do something bad, DON'T DO IT. No matter what they threaten. Report it to Some1Sour#5568/FrostiFur Whyler#2044 or PM Me or FrostiFur on the forums. If they warn/mute/kick/ban you from the forums or the discord falsely contact me IMMEDIATELY! We will do an investigation and if you are found in the right the moderator will be dealt with and the warn/mute/kick/ban WILL be removed. However if you do something against the rules, even if the moderator told you to, the punishment will stand.

We reserve the right to mute, kick, and ban any user who violates our rules, without warning

To Appeal a punishment contact Some1Sour#5568 on discord. Do NOT Appeal on the forums.

By clicking this link you agree to follow the rules, and will not complain about any punishments that was dealt out fairly.

https://discord.gg/usKXv6N
Rival Rebels Finest Moderator
Forum Moderator Admin
Admiral
3 weeks ago
#20 Quote
Ah yes, enslaved furry moderator.
Probably RR's only furry. Feel free to add me on Discord(FrostiFur Whyler#2044) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)