Please click here to join us and play!

New Ranks

4 years ago
#24 Quote
These are the new Ranks for OP, TL and EB. As you can see in the image below, the old ranks are on the left, in relation to the new names on the right. Trade Lord and Expanse Bureau have different ranks with equal levels for the tiers of Commerce and Government.

How the new system will work:

1-You will gain more rep (reputation) by playing the game, being active on the chat, forums, getting up nuked, and being member of units, Factions and Guilds.

2-The new system allows the player to choose when and how to advance in the game, (it is no longer automatic).

3-The player can spend rep to gain ranks on demand. Each rank level will have a rep price, that you can get if you already got the previous one on the tier. To start you need a minimum of 15 rep.

Am I missing any potential problems with this system?

Note: The rep system is not implemented yet.
Note 2: I'll talk about credits in a different post.
4 years ago
#26 Quote
I demand Warlord rank ùwú
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
4 years ago
#27 Quote
FrostiFur wrote:

and i demand cookies, but we can't all have everthing
it's not what it looks like, i swear
4 years ago
#28 Quote
HbMinecraft wrote:

and i demand cookies, but we can't all have everthing
What if I give you cookies?
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
4 years ago
#29 Quote
FrostiFur wrote:

and i demand cookies, but we can't all have everthing What if I give you cookies?

then i have what i want, but you don't

ha
it's not what it looks like, i swear
4 years ago
#30 Quote
I don’t see why not. Once you can buy ranks you have the 975 honor you need.
4 years ago
#1048 Quote
I cannot see my rank anywhere, I am not even sure if I am still a member of OP
4 years ago
#1053 Quote
Ranks are working fine, but we have new badges, OP ranks are yellow now. Can you see the captain badge under your name? It is next to the rep and credits box.

Note: I haven't finished the rank page yet, thats why it is empty.
4 years ago
#1090 Quote
TL seems pretty cool ;)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am FM Marquis right?
Once Rodol adds some more functionality to the game,
it will be a bigger blast then you could possibly ever imagine.
I see a lot that could spring about with this new system.
4 years ago
#1096 Quote
Stewy wrote:
TL seems pretty cool ;)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am FM Marquis right?

Nope, currently you are Admiral on OP and Junker on TL. Junker is the first rank of the Trade Lords, that you and Frosti won in the Nuclear Olympics.
The new system will let you spend rep to gain ranks on demand. Each rank level will have a rep price, that you can get if you already got the previous one on the tier. The three units, EB, TL and OP work independently and you can have different ranks on each.

FM and IC are not ranks, they are moderation positions.