I have a problem it's not letting me buy any ranks
you need to be an OP, TL, or EB
1 of da 2 only IC members
rules over 3 dimensions
porting the rival rebels mod over to 1.12.2

just a cringe weeb
4 years ago
#1203 Quote
You should be able to join the OP fairly easily once the Units board is finally added. Either me or Elite can help you integrate since we are the current IC members. If you feel up for it you can work your way up into our group as well.
4 years ago
#1204 Quote
Thanks ill take the offer, but i figured out the reason i couldnt get OP from ranks is cuz i needed excess rep.
4 years ago
#1205 Quote
I read the book,but the ranks page is missing some (in lore) ranks like enforcer
4 years ago
#1217 Quote
Heheheh got my Warlord now :D
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
4 years ago
#1218 Quote
rodol wrote:
So now that the system is unofficially in place, I have a few questions. First off, are there any systems that are currently in place to earn reputation points atm?
I can't wait to find out all of the possible ways to earn a ton of points haha. I'm going to start enjoying the game a lot more now, and btw, nobody will have more points than me, not even you Rodol xD. Right now though, I just bought all the way up to the Marquis rank so I am sitting at a solid 20-30 points.
Also, do you have any ideas planned on what benefits you will receive in the game based on having a higher rank and status? I'm hyped to see what we do have planned for the future. Merry coding Rodol!

For now, these are the ways that are planned. Each one awards 1 rep at the end of they day if it is completed.
1. Starting up the game
2. Joining the Squadron Base server
3. Joining the Tyranika server
4. Joining the Rgiant server
5. Joining the Brumal server
6. Posting or chatting
7. Being an active FM or IC (active as in completing any of the above)
8. Being an active Faction member (same criteria for activity)
9. Being an active Guild member (same)

So that means you can get a max of 9 rep per day. This is incomplete, most of them are not implemented yet, and some more are planned but not listed.

To start factions and guilds you must have a high rank (TBD) on any of the 3 units.

@Digital Due to a misconfiguration, everyone who should have gotten 1 rep last night got 30. So, enjoy your head start! This has been fixed now but you will keep the extra rep :)

How many of this list is implemented rn?