This is the OLD Rival Rebels forum (Locked). To go to the NEW Forum please click here.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by lukep11804 Profile Avatar lukep11804 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • R080G4M3R OP Application ✅
    R080G4M3R Profile Avatar
    R080G4M3R
    Credits
    70 posts

Hello Rival Rebels!!

I have considering OP for quite a while, and I am happy to say that I am applying now!

First of all:  How I got into RR:  About 2 years ago, I was watching PopularMMO’s, and as the name suggests, RR was a popular Mod.  I took an interest in RR because I loved futuristic but also “slightly realistic” concepts, and being able to use them in a 3D realm seemed awesome to me.  I joined the forums much later because I didn’t realize how much the community was involved with the mod. (and now the game!)

Secondly:  Why I am applying and why I should be OP:  When I first joined, I was warmly greeted and welcomed into RR.  I am applying because I want to introduce new players into the game, just like you all did with me.  I also want to help out in general and support the game, as well as have fun.  :)

Finally, I agree to the Community Moderation Policy, and I hope I can be a part of this amazing team you guys have!

Promotion: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnLPywnFjY-/?taken-by=r080rr

-R080

what do i put here?

Since this is the first application under the new system, I will do the training in order to Show what future applications should look like.

First off you have over 50+ rep which means you get 2 private points already.

Secondly your application is very good (I found RR from PopularMMOs too) and it does not give away any personal information. You get another 2 private points for this.

Thirdly your promotion pretty good as in you have a high number of people viewing your post (I can tell from the likes) and you included a link to the RR website. However it is lacking a little explanation on what the RR game is and it is just one post.  You get 4 more private points.

Lastly the questions: since you have 8 private points at the moment you will have to answer at least 2 questions correctly the full credit. This questions are based of the code of conduct and you should look at it for help with the answers.

1. What do you do if you find a bug in the RR game?

2. Is selling RR in-game currency for real world money allowed?

3. What is RR’s policy for gore?

4. Can a player make a fake report to admins? If not how would you deal with a fake report?

∞ lukep11804 ∞

Rival Rebels Favorite Zombie Pigman

R080G4M3R Profile Avatar
    R080G4M3R
    Credits
    70 posts

1:  If you find a bug/glitch in the game, tell RR about it (create a post or comment in the chat) You will not exploit the bug/glitch in any way either.

2:  No, You may not sell RR currency, nor can you buy it from any third person party

3:  RR refrains from using gore, violence, and very stressful situations.

4:  You may not create fake reports to the RR admins. In the event of a false report, I would first let the player off with a warning, however, if the fake reports would continue, I would first ban the player for a week, then two, then a month. If the reports continue after that, I would ask a higher admin if I should take any specific action against the player.

Thanks!

what do i put here?

Okay you got 3 1/2 questions correct! (4 is only half correct, please leave punishments to high ranking admins and unit admins thanks.)

This means you have a total of 11 1/2 points which is enough for you to become a member of the Outpost Police unit!!

Welcome to the team, R080.

∞ lukep11804 ∞

Congratulations!!

You have been given the appropriate ranks on the Rival Rebels Discord server.

Because reasons

Thank you Simon, your recent work with the discord server has been great! Keep it up.

∞ lukep11804 ∞

Thank you luke.

Because reasons

R080G4M3R Profile Avatar
    R080G4M3R
    Credits
    70 posts

Thanks guys!

what do i put here?

No problem! Congrats again!

∞ lukep11804 ∞

Shadowkitten Profile Avatar
    Shadowkitten
    Credits
    377 posts

welcome to the team R080G4M3R!

submit button messed up.. XD

ÖPS

Shadow idk if you are interested be I am looking for new IC members to do the job I just did of training new admins. You interested at all??

∞ lukep11804 ∞

R080G4M3R Profile Avatar
    R080G4M3R
    Credits
    70 posts

You’d be great for IC shadow!  You actually convinced me to join the forums, back when I was on the RR server so long ago…

Also, now that I’m OP, do I get commands on the MC servers?

what do i put here?

yes you do.

Can someone op @r080g4m3r on the sever

Because reasons

Shadowkitten Profile Avatar
    Shadowkitten
    Credits
    377 posts

what are the responsibilities of IC again? besides training new recruits.

ÖPS

The IC unit is split into to parts, lower and upper, and so you would be training for lower IC. That is the branch that does all the training. So that would be the only responsibility you have.

∞ lukep11804 ∞

• R080G4M3R OP Application ✅
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘R080G4M3R OP Application ✅’ is closed to new replies.