Please click here to join us and play!

Happy Pride Month All!

3 years ago
#1310 Quote
It's that time of year, happy pride month to all the RR LGBT+ members.
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
3 years ago
#1311 Quote
happy pride month y'all
1 of da 2 only IC members
rules over 3 dimensions
porting the rival rebels mod over to 1.12.2

just a cringe weeb
3 years ago
#1312 Quote
It's stupid that I should even feel like I have to say this, but I don't want something like last year to happen. Even if you don't agree with my community, please be respectful. If you don't think that you can, then just don't reply. Anyways, happy pride month!

BTW this isn't targeted towards anyone, I just don't what what happened last year to happen again.
Forum Moderator Unit Administrator
Outpost Police Fleet Admiral
Expanse Bureau Director
3 years ago
#1313 Quote
Sour wrote:
It's stupid that I should even feel like I have to say this, but I don't want something like last year to happen. Even if you don't agree with my community, please be respectful. If you don't think that you can, then just don't reply. Anyways, happy pride month!

BTW this isn't targeted towards anyone, I just don't what what happened last year to happen again.

Wut happened last year!?
<(°~°)>
3 years ago
#1315 Quote
Sorry, I meant 2 years ago. To answer your question, there was a long time admin, LT Gen Rank, who started hating on the LGBTQ+ community. If you aren't familiar with the old ranks Lt Gen was equivalent to Colonel. Also, this was back when to rank up you needed to be active on the forums 4 times a month to fill a segment. To rank up to a new rank, you need to fill up each segment. If you aren't familiar with what ranks have how many segments you can look here.
Forum Moderator Unit Administrator
Outpost Police Fleet Admiral
Expanse Bureau Director
3 years ago
#1316 Quote
Sour wrote:
Sorry, I meant 2 years ago. To answer your question, there was a long time admin, LT Gen Rank, who started hating on the LGBTQ+ community. If you aren't familiar with the old ranks Lt Gen was equivalent to Colonel. Also, this was back when to rank up you needed to be active on the forums 4 times a month to fill a segment. To rank up to a new rank, you need to fill up each segment. If you aren't familiar with what ranks have how many segments you can look here.
Has it really been two years since it happened? Time does fly i suppose.
Probably RR's only furry. No, im not one of those degenerates. Forum Moderator Admin. Feel free to add me on Discord(frostifur) and Telegram(@FrostiFur)
3 years ago
#1317 Quote
That's sad. Anyways, happy Pride Month then.
3 years ago
#1318 Quote
this is why I hate people, because most of them are haters and homophobics.
1 of da 2 only IC members
rules over 3 dimensions
porting the rival rebels mod over to 1.12.2

just a cringe weeb